Here’s a fantastic animated film about habits that was recently recommended in my YouTube feed.
This got me thinking about my own struggle with habits.
Habits that I have that I’m proud of:
- Working out 3 times a week
- Writing and publishing a blog post daily
- Brushing twice and flossing daily
The bad habits that I want to kick:
- Checking WhatsApp, Instagram, and email first thing when I wake up
- Not planning for a nutritious meal ahead of time and defaulting to trashy food like McDonald’s whenever I’m hungry
- Using my phone whenever in I’m in the toilet for #2 - I’d rather be doing nothing or if something, be reading a book
And, habits I’m aspiring to form:
- Meditating daily
- Doing some kind of marketing for ang veil yu daily
Just taking stock of the habits I have and want in life because I wholeheartedly believe that all we need are three to five great habits to have a healthy and fulfilling life.