One of my early desktop setups at work at Smartly.io (it keeps evolving).
I wrote a lot of articles when I was learning to code as my way of solidifying my learning. Here's a compilation of the ones I think may be helpful to you if you're just beginning to get into the world of digital tech.
- How does the internet work?
- What is an API?
- CS vs non-CS software engineers
- What does "DRY" mean?
- Text vs Code
- What are "bugs" in software?
- Programming is like exercise
- Regaining the courage to build
- A day in the life of a software developer
- Technical skills are not just for developers
Articles by topic
Data Structures and Algorithms
- Big O and time complexity
- Bubble sort explained
- Binary search explained
- Binary search trees explained
- Why use Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call()?
Development Workflow and Tools
- Why do programmers use the command line?
- Code readability or efficiency?
- All you need to know about Git and GitHub
- How to set up ESLint for your next project
- Conceptual overview of Jest and Enzyme testing for React
- How to create a simple command line program with Node.js
- What is REPL?
Bits Please! on Instagram
If you like my written posts, you may also like what I'm experimenting with on Instagram: Bits Please! It is an experimental way of conveying technical ideas through sketches.
Like video tutorials so you can learn by watching developers code? Check out my YouTube channel where I upload videos of me doing the freeCodeCamp course as an experienced developer.